Save your friends. Save your enemies. Save yourself.
Saturated Dreamers is an open-world adventure game set on Lake, a sentient ice planet that holds many secrets from expeditionists Mercedes and co. Players assume control of the Leda, a ship equipped with unique gadgets that can be used to solve puzzles, befriend creatures, and purify Lake's waters.
From the creators of acclaimed story-driven strategy game Immortal Defense comes an entirely new kind of game. Over 5 years in the making, the Lake will rise 2013 on Windows-based PCs.
- Exploration, Discovery, Experimentation: Explore an open-world and discover the events of the expedition in a branching story, experiment in order to solve puzzles and befriend creatures.
- Friendship: There are many types of creatures with different behaviors, some hostile or obtrusive. Befriending creatures makes creatures friendly, and sometimes even helpful to your mission.
- Leda: Leda is the ship that the player controls throughout the game. Various modules for the Leda are scattered around the world that players can find in order to access new abilities which can then be used to access new areas, fight or befriend creatures, and serve other playabilities.
- Story: Saturated Dreamers features a non-linear story written by Jeanne Thornton, who also wrote Immortal Defense and The Dream of Doctor Bantam.
- Soundtrack: Three hours of original music by Long Dao and Walter Eres as well as additional tracks provided by New York based psychedelic rock band Crazy Mary.
- Developers of Immortal Defense: Game design and programming by Paul Eres. See full credits here.
Saturated Dreamers pre-order is coming soon. We'll let you know when it's ready.
Subject to change.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
DirectX 8.0 or better.
1GB RAM or better.
2.0GHZ CPU or better.
Few MBs of VRAM. This game is not GPU-intensive.
Supports various screen resolutions.
Demo coming soon.